Tuesday, February 8, 2011

One of those Days

Hello my friends

Today we have the 2nd Tuesday of the month of February and I can show you a card. I decided me for the stamp "One of Those Days" from the shop QKR Stampede. I am to have such nonsense and have taken the stamp for a card to the 30th Birthday.
The German text "Einer von diesen Tagen" is translated "one of those days". Let's see what the birthday child will say to the card.  ;-)



I colored the image with watercolor pencils and I wiped with turpentine.

Have a nice day

4 comments:

  1. Great card! I love the image. Some days that feels all to familiar, LOL. :-)
    *smiles*
    debbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Monika! Should bring a chuckle from the recipient!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too Funny! Love your humor Monika!

    ReplyDelete