Thursday, September 29, 2011

Fall Flower Basket

Fall is here!

Here in Southern California we are waking up to the drizzly Marine layer in the mornings and although it burns off and gets in the 70's by noon it is starting to feel like fall.

  I have so enjoyed the Fall focus we've had on the Eureka Stamps Blog for the past month.  This is an image that I have in my stash for a while that can be used for nearly any season or occasion!

I colored it in fall colors for this card but I have used this same image colored in bright colors for birthday, get well, and Easter Cards as well!

Here is my card using Flower Basket.


Stamps:
Flower Basket. by Eureka Stamps
Happy Fall Y'all by Eureka Stamps (I only inked up the Happy Fall part)
Paper:
7 Gypsies patterned paper
Bazzill Basics Colored Cardstock
Mohawk Bright White 80# Cardstock
Ink:
Memento Tuxedo Black die ink
Copic Markers
Other:
Offray Ribbon
Spellbinders die

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you have a terrific day!

Kristine

3 comments: