Friday, January 6, 2012

Let some spring in...

Good Morning! This is Jessica B. and I am doing my very first project and post for the Eureka DT. I am so thrilled to be part of such a wonderful, helpful talented Design Team , and to have such fantastic images to work with!
For my project today I chose this wonderful butterfly. After a while you will see I have a bit of a "thing" for butterflies and flowers and this stamp provided both..win-win!



I didn't make a card for today. I needed a birthday gift for my sweet step- sister and I am pretty sure she has gotten plenty of cards from me in the past ( come to think of it she usually gets drawings..hmmm maybe I need to make a card as well ;). Anyway, I stamped the image on water color paper in Archival black ink and colored it in using a mixture of water color pencils and Winsor & Newton inks. The whole thing matted is 8x8. Nice size for a little wall hanging..I am going to frame it before shipping.



Here is a close up of the image. This was such fun to color! I have several other color combos picked out already...and I know it will make a beautiful card.


I hope you enjoyed the card and please go check out the store! There are lots of stamps and they are of excellent quality...

Have a great weekend and please check back to see what the other talented ladies have created!



supplies ~ Stamp ~ Eureka, Ink Archival black, paper Arches 140lb water color paper Hot pressed, other..water color pencils Derwent, Inks Winsor & Newton,  black card stock ( stash)

3 comments: