Monday, March 19, 2012

Light of the World

Hi there. Wow...what a weekend! We had some gorgeous unseasonably warm weather. I swear it hit almost 80 yesterday. Here is WNY, we usually have snow still! We spent our entire weekend enjoying the outside fresh spring air. Bikes, scooters, basketball, walks, sidewalk chalk...oh I love it! Well I did manage to take a few minutes to sneak off to my craft room and create a pretty Easter card using the John 8:12 stamp from Biblical Impressions. I found the cross PP in my stash left over from a project I made last year. I thought it went perfect with this stamp (and it was already cut to fit a card front exact!). I layered the PP onto some kraft CS, and added the ribbon. The image, I stamped onto some silver metallic CS, and added some glitter to the tulips. I love the simple colors of this card.
Well that is all for now. Have a fabulous week!

No comments:

Post a Comment