Thursday, May 24, 2012

Flowering Vine

Hello blog friends!
Today I'm showing you a card that I made with 2 stamps from
"Flowering Vine" (#19704)
and
"Life is Good" (#16307)
I stamped the Flowering Vine onto white cardstock and colored it with FlexMarkers, layered it onto some blue polka dotted cardstock and adhered it to my card base.
This is when I ran into the question of the sentiment.
I wanted the vine to run up the card, because these are Morning Glories and the ones that we had in my yard when I was a kid, grew up the fence.
But once I added the sentiment I started to think the card looked better as a horizontal card. I guess it could be used as either.
What do you think? Leave me a comment and let me know which way you would use this card. Vertical or horizontal?
Thanks for stopping by today, come again soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment