Sunday, August 5, 2012

This Much

Happy Sunday my cReAtIvE friends and
welcome to QKR Stampede Blog.
I am Sara from Sara's Creative Adventures bringing you
a card today featuring 
QKR Stampede Digi13713 This Much


She is paper pieced and digitally colored and I LOVE her!
So cute and fun to work on she reminded me of my
paper dolls from the good old days.
The yummy washi tape was laying around just begging to be used
on this creation;)

I also used a digi sentiment
digi15116 I love you this much.

QKR Stampede offers you both Digital images and Rubber stamps.
You get the best of both worlds in one stop!
Please check out the somewhat cute and somewhat quirky collection today at
While you are visiting we would love to have you sign up
for our newsletter.

Like us on Facebook
and keep on top of the latest news and deals.

Happy Stamp Day, God Bless!

1 comment: