Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Out Riding

Hey everyone!  Sarah here with a quick post for you today here at QKR Stampede!  We hope you are having a wonderful day!  Have you stopped by for our latest challenge?  Well, you still have a bit of time to join us!  The theme for this week is Halloween Fun and it ends soon!  So pull out those Halloween stamps and get creating!  I can't believe that October is flying away oh so quickly... feels like it should only be August!  But alas, it's October!  I hope you enjoy today's card!  Isn't she a kick! hehe!

The Deets
Created using Out Riding Digi
Colored with Copics
Paper from my stash
Twine from Doodlebug
Embossing Folder from Provo Craft

3 comments:

  1. Oh I love this Image!! Great Job, Sarah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is this type of interesting thing with this post of yours. I had been interested with all the topic along with the flow in the story. Keep up to date the truly amazing work. estetik

    ReplyDelete