Friday, February 15, 2013

Challenge #26- Anything Goes

Hello Crafty Friends, Happy Friday!

Welcome to QKR Stampede's 26th Challenge! Thank you so much to all of you who joined us last week for our Someone Special Challenge! What Gorgeous Creations!

Our Winner Via Random.org is:
 32. Jackie Wallace

Congratulations! Please Email Tina with the words "QKR Stampede Challenge Winner" in the Subject Line! *Also, Don't forget to Grab the Winner Badge from our Side Bar for for your Blog!!

 
Our Top 5 Entries For this Week Are:
in no specific Order
Congratulations! Please Grab The Top 5 Badge From our Side Bar to Display on your Blog!

**OUR PRIZE FOR BEING THE RANDOM WINNER IS 2 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE FROM OUR QKR STAMPEDE STORE! HOWEVER, IF YOU ENTER & WIN USING A QKR STAMPEDE IMAGE, YOU WILL WIN 5 DIGITAL IMAGES OF YOUR CHOICE!!*** 
__________________________________________________

THIS WEEK'S CHALLENGE IS:
ANYTHING GOES 

Please Welcome our February Guest Designer

Hi everyone! My name is Lisa and I'm from Sudbury, Ontario, Canada. I got started into card making about a year ago and decided I wanted to enter some challenges. So out of that desire, my blog was born at the end of October. However, what started out as a place to post cards has developed into something so much more. I showcase other artists' work, spotlight comments that have made a difference to me, offer up thoughts and graphics that are motivational in nature and explore the concept of gratitude. Mixed in among these specific themes I share my creative endeavours--card making, drawing & digital design, nail art, etc.--with the world. My goal is for my blog to become a place of inspiration on many different levels and to celebrate other like minded people from our community. I am very excited to be dipping my toes into the design team world and am excited to be a guest designer for QKR Stampede.

Lisa's wonderful card featuring Image:


Now onto some more creative inspiration from the Design Team!  








 

  
Reminder:

To play along with us, please post a direct link to the card/project on your blog using inlinkz and link back to our challenge from your blog.

You can join in as many other challenges with ours as you like! You can only enter our challenge a  MAXIMUM of 3 times per challenge. Please do NOT backlink to other cards you have previously Posted.

WE ARE LOOKING FOR MONTH LONG GUEST DESIGNERS, IF YOU ARE INTERESTED, PLEASE PUT GDT NEXT TO YOUR NAME WHEN YOU LINK UP TO PLAY ALONG!! THANKS!! 



10 comments:

  1. Thank you soooo much for choosing my card in your Top 5....
    Congratulations to ALL.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. FABulous DT cards as always...
    Thank you sooooo much for the Challenge.
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Design team did a wonderful job on their creations! Thanks for sharing! Thanks for the challenge too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so sorry that I've just realised that I've gone over the 3 entries - please delete the extras x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello, Fabulous makes from the DT Team. Lisa :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great challenge and love the DT projects!
    Gerda
    Http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely DT projects ladies and it looks like some wonderful entries in the challenge too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. All of the DT projects made me smile as I looked at them. Thanks for the challenge and inspiration.

    ReplyDelete